Support the RFLink Gateway Project
05 April 2017
If you like this project and would like to help then there are various ways you can do that:
- Test currently unsupported or unknown devices and provide debug data so we can add support for these devices
- Help to get RFLink integrated in more Home Automation projects
- Send unsupported devices to us so we can analyze them/it for implementation
- Donate so we can purchase some unsupported devices to be added to the code
- Write plug-ins for unsupported devices or correct mistakes that might exist in the code
The RFLink firmware is free!
Tell us if you were asked to pay for the firmware.
We are not related to any shop selling RFLink PCB's or any other website(s) that might promote/sell RFlink compatible products.