New RFLink firmware (R46) now available!
Firmware release 46 adds support for many new devices and contains various improvements and extensions.
Below you can find the list of changes and additions.
There were a many devices that identify themselves incorrectly when compared to existing protocol implementations. The reason is simple, the manufacturer does not care if his product is not compatible with an existing product. To solve the issues, RFLink now has a special mode where you can teach it signals and store those into the RFLink's EEPROM memory. Yes it also survives firmware updates. Once a signal is identified and stored it will be recognized automatically!. Here you can find an explanation.
We also included a new version of the RFLink Loader program.
The new firmware is now available on the Firmware download page or by clicking this link:
RFLink firmware R46
For other home automation software we are working on similar solutions, until then you need to do the update manually.
The RFlink Gateway supports more protocols and frequencies than any other device out there and... it is FREE!
If you like this project there are various ways you can support us, it is much appreciated.
Note that we still have lots of debug data that is currently being analysed to be added to the RFLink code.
Also, we are making good progress with various 868mhz and 2.4Ghz devices. More on that soon.
- New Device: Applidom DM82 motion sensor
- New Device: OWL Intuition PV / CM180i
- New Device: WH2A temperature sensors
- New Device: WH1285 TX (WH-5) Temp & Humidity sensor
- New Device: ABB lightswitch type 3299a-11900 (a.k.a. TX Tango) (Receive only!)
- New Device: Velleman VM130T Motor control
- New Device: HRC 101 Motor control
- New Device: AC512-02 AC to RF projection screen trigger
- New Device: 2 new Dooya protocol flavors
- New Device: D-YA / Diya Motor control
- New Device: Konx doorbell model 602 (Receive only!)
- New Device: Doorman doorbell (Receive only!)
- New Device: Acurite 3in1 3N1TXR / 3N1TXC (Thanks: JR)
- New Device: Byron BY532E (Receive only!)
- New Device: Stagnoli remotes
- New Device: Blyss temperature sensors (Ref.630467) (Thanks: JD)
- New Device: Grundig QH-831A 2010525 & Quhwa QH-831A doorbell
- New Device: 868mhz: Woonveilig security sensors
- New Device: 868mhz: Egardia security sensors
- New Device: 868mhz: Alecto WS3900
- New Device: Yale HSA3000/6000 alarm system sensors
- New Device: Sartano 50080 (Harald Nyborg 2794) switch set
- New Device: Astrell 85 portal motorization system
- New Device: Philips AJ7010/12
- New Feature: Learn RF device signals that use a standard EV1527/PT2262 protocol
- Fixed: Some small eeprom handling issues
- Fixed: Improved AI protocol priority handling
- Fixed: various CC2500 issues, make sure pin 6 is wired to ground to use CC2500!
- Fixed: Tightened Warema EWFS detection
- Fixed: RTSlongTX command
- Fixed: ON/OFF vs UP/DOWN command handling
- Fixed: UPM Esic extended packet detection and increased sanity checks on data
- Fixed: Optimized Novatys timing
- Fixed: AlectoV3 Humidity value validation
- Fixed: FineOffset vs Alecto improved differentiation, Note: device ID's have changed for WS1100
- Fixed: Alecto WS-1100 humidity
- Fixed: AlectoV4 Some packets contained an invalid temperature
- Fixed: Globaltronics GT-WT-02 negative temperature/channel number mixup
- Fixed: Globaltronics GT-WT-02 now always reporting a humidity
- Fixed: Tristate send, removed debug message and fixed a timing bug
- Fixed: WS7000 rain reporting
- Fixed: Added additional Brel protocol variant
- Fixed: LightwaveRF turned MOOD commands into regular switch commands so any home automation software can use them
- Fixed: Improved Friedland doorbell signal detection
- Fixed: Acurite 5in1 corrected wind speed, wind direction and rainfall values (Thanks: Xztraz.)
- Fixed: Improved AcuRite 00592TXR detection
- Fixed: Tunex zero humidity value
- Fixed: Improved Home Confort transmit routine and added up/down support (Thanks: Geert)
- Fixed: Battery detection in Prologue protocol
- Fixed: Added channel number to device ID for THGR810
- Fixed: Added channel number support to Warema devices
- Fixed: Improved UPM ESIC protocol detection
- Fixed: Improved SA33 detection
- Fixed: Gaposa protocol timing
- Added: battery status on various Alecto/Maplin devices (Thanks: Ad)
- Added: Hardware & Software configuration via i/o pins:
pin 6 to ground for: CC2500 enable
pin 7 to ground for: disable internal pull-up on RF data in
pin 12 to ground for: reset of EEPROM settings